Business Process Management
Verge Value Add
Business Process Modelling
Verge will become a market leader in business integration solutions and turn-key delivery solutions through:
- Providing creative, integrated business solutions addressing specific client challenges within current socio-economic realities.
- Building our expertise in core areas of competence – being subject matter specialists.
- Recruiting, developing and incentivising talented young professionals.
- Being socially responsible locally, and professionally competitive globally.
Verge Black Empowerment Status
- Verge Management Services is a 100% black owned and is headed by Cecil Maswanganyi. Verge is a Level 1 B-BBEE contributor and fully committed to black economic empowerment.
- Verge seeks corporate and institutional partners and suppliers who reflect a similar commitment to black economic empowerment and management.
- Verge proactively appoints black professionals, in particular African women. Our staff is currently 100% black.
- Where appropriate, Verge builds black economic empowerment skills development opportunities into large-scale programmes and ensures that less experienced resources are given the opportunity to learn and improve their professional skills, within a supportive environment. Verge encourages mentoring and coaching of young professionals and will encourage clients to ensure that this happens on assignments to which Verge has been contracted.
- Verge actively supports entrepreneurship development amongst staff and will facilitate the establishment of new business ventures that meet our criteria. Verge seeks corporate and institutional partners and suppliers who reflect a similar commitment to black equity and management.
View our BEE Certificate